Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, University of California San Francisco
Structural plasticity of staphylococcal nuclease probed by perturbation with pressure and pH
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue 4, pages 1293–1305, April 2011
How to Cite
Kitahara, R., Hata, K., Maeno, A., Akasaka, K., Chimenti, M. S., Garcia-Moreno E., B., Schroer, M. A., Jeworrek, C., Tolan, M., Winter, R., Roche, J., Roumestand, C., Montet de Guillen, K. and Royer, C. A. (2011), Structural plasticity of staphylococcal nuclease probed by perturbation with pressure and pH. Proteins, 79: 1293–1305. doi: 10.1002/prot.22966
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 DEC 2010 04:39PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 1 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2010
- CAR et CR INSERM, the CNRS, and the ANR PiriBio. Grant Number: 09-455024
- NIH. Grant Numbers: NIH grant GM-061597, NSF grant MCB-0743422
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
- KA Academic Frontier Program of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan (MEXT);
- 1) Grant-in-Aid for JSPS Fellows and Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Area of MEXT. Grant Number: MAS would like to acknowledge the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG TO169/14-1) for financial support. The BL9 and BW4 beamline crews and the machine groups of DELTA and HASYLAB are kindly acknowledged. For their excellent help during the SAXS beamtimes we thank M. Paulus, C. Sternemann, D.C.F. Wieland, Ch.J. Sahle, A. Steffen and S. Tiemeyer.
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.