A natural and readily available crowding agent: NMR studies of proteins in hen egg white
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue 5, pages 1408–1415, May 2011
How to Cite
Martorell, G., Adrover, M., Kelly, G., Temussi, P. A. and Pastore, A. (2011), A natural and readily available crowding agent: NMR studies of proteins in hen egg white. Proteins, 79: 1408–1415. doi: 10.1002/prot.22967
- Issue online: 12 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 DEC 2010 04:39PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2010
- University of Balearic Islands
- An International JOINT PROJECT of the Royal Society. Grant Number: NIMR: U.1175.03.002.00001.04
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.