An automated method for consistent helix assignment using turn information
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue 5, pages 1416–1426, May 2011
How to Cite
Koch, O. and Cole, J. (2011), An automated method for consistent helix assignment using turn information. Proteins, 79: 1416–1426. doi: 10.1002/prot.22968
- Issue online: 12 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 DEC 2010 04:39PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2010
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.