Crystal structure of the pyrimidine 5′-nucleotidase SDT1 from Saccharomyces cerevisiae complexed with uridine 5′-monophosphate provides further insight into ligand binding
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue 4, pages 1358–1362, April 2011
How to Cite
Shi, N., Zhang, Y.-J., Chen, H.-K., Gao, Y., Teng, M. and Niu, L. (2011), Crystal structure of the pyrimidine 5′-nucleotidase SDT1 from Saccharomyces cerevisiae complexed with uridine 5′-monophosphate provides further insight into ligand binding. Proteins, 79: 1358–1362. doi: 10.1002/prot.22969
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 DEC 2010 04:39PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 25 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2010
- The Chinese National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 30025012, 10979039, 30900224
- The Chinese Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 2006CB806500, 2006CB910200, 2006AA02A318, 2009CB825500
- The Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KSCX2-YW-R-60
- The Chinese Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 20070358025
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!