Crystal structure of the pyrimidine 5′-nucleotidase SDT1 from Saccharomyces cerevisiae complexed with uridine 5′-monophosphate provides further insight into ligand binding
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue 4, pages 1358–1362, April 2011
How to Cite
Shi, N., Zhang, Y.-J., Chen, H.-K., Gao, Y., Teng, M. and Niu, L. (2011), Crystal structure of the pyrimidine 5′-nucleotidase SDT1 from Saccharomyces cerevisiae complexed with uridine 5′-monophosphate provides further insight into ligand binding. Proteins, 79: 1358–1362. doi: 10.1002/prot.22969
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 DEC 2010 04:39PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 25 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2010
- The Chinese National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 30025012, 10979039, 30900224
- The Chinese Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 2006CB806500, 2006CB910200, 2006AA02A318, 2009CB825500
- The Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KSCX2-YW-R-60
- The Chinese Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 20070358025
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!