Isolation, kinetic analysis, and structural characterization of an antibody targeting the Bacillus anthracis major spore surface protein BclA
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue 4, pages 1306–1317, April 2011
How to Cite
Nuttall, S. D., Wilkins, M. L., Streltsov, V. A., Pontes-Braz, L., Dolezal, O., Tran, H. and Liu, C.-Q. (2011), Isolation, kinetic analysis, and structural characterization of an antibody targeting the Bacillus anthracis major spore surface protein BclA. Proteins, 79: 1306–1317. doi: 10.1002/prot.22971
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 DEC 2010 01:09PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2010
- The Commonwealth of Australia (the Major National Research Facilities Program)
- The Australian Synchrotron Research Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!