Structure of the C-terminal domain of Saccharomyces cerevisiae Nup133, a component of the nuclear pore complex
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue 5, pages 1672–1677, May 2011
How to Cite
Sampathkumar, P., Gheyi, T., Miller, S. A., Bain, K. T., Dickey, M., Bonanno, J. B., Kim, S. J., Phillips, J., Pieper, U., Fernandez-Martinez, J., Franke, J. D., Martel, A., Tsuruta, H., Atwell, S., Thompson, D. A., Emtage, J. S., Wasserman, S. R., Rout, M. P., Sali, A., Sauder, J. M. and Burley, S. K. (2011), Structure of the C-terminal domain of Saccharomyces cerevisiae Nup133, a component of the nuclear pore complex. Proteins, 79: 1672–1677. doi: 10.1002/prot.22973
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JAN 2011 11:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 16 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2010
- NIH. Grant Numbers: U54 GM074945, R01 GM062427, NIH R01 GM083960, NIH U54 RR022220
- U. S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-AC02-06CH11357
- Office of Science, Office of Biological and Environmental Research, U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!