A copy of the refined GABAAR model in PDB format can be obtained by sending an email request to TB.
New insights into the GABAA receptor structure and orthosteric ligand binding: Receptor modeling guided by experimental data†
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue 5, pages 1458–1477, May 2011
How to Cite
Sander, T., Frølund, B., Bruun, A. T., Ivanov, I., McCammon, J. A. and Balle, T. (2011), New insights into the GABAA receptor structure and orthosteric ligand binding: Receptor modeling guided by experimental data. Proteins, 79: 1458–1477. doi: 10.1002/prot.22975
- Issue online: 12 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JAN 2011 11:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2010
- The Carlsberg Foundation
- The Lundbeck Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!