Triathlon for energy functions: Who is the winner for design of protein–protein interactions?
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue 5, pages 1487–1498, May 2011
How to Cite
Sharabi, O., Dekel, A. and Shifman, J. M. (2011), Triathlon for energy functions: Who is the winner for design of protein–protein interactions?. Proteins, 79: 1487–1498. doi: 10.1002/prot.22977
- Issue online: 12 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JAN 2011 11:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2010
- Israel Science Foundation. Grant Number: 1372/10
- DFG. Grant Number: El 423/2-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!