Sudheer Tungtur and Daniel J. Parente contributed equally to this work.
Functionally important positions can comprise the majority of a protein's architecture
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue 5, pages 1589–1608, May 2011
How to Cite
Tungtur, S., Parente, D. J. and Swint-Kruse, L. (2011), Functionally important positions can comprise the majority of a protein's architecture. Proteins, 79: 1589–1608. doi: 10.1002/prot.22985
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JAN 2011 05:48PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 8 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2010
- National Institute of Health. Grant Number: GM079423.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!