Michael Russwurm and Christine Schlicker contributed equally to this work.
Crystal structure of the GAF-B domain from human phosphodiesterase 5
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue 5, pages 1682–1687, May 2011
How to Cite
Russwurm, M., Schlicker, C., Weyand, M., Koesling, D. and Steegborn, C. (2011), Crystal structure of the GAF-B domain from human phosphodiesterase 5. Proteins, 79: 1682–1687. doi: 10.1002/prot.22989
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JAN 2011 05:46PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2010
- FoRUM. Grant Number: F630-2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!