Michael Russwurm and Christine Schlicker contributed equally to this work.
Crystal structure of the GAF-B domain from human phosphodiesterase 5
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue 5, pages 1682–1687, May 2011
How to Cite
Russwurm, M., Schlicker, C., Weyand, M., Koesling, D. and Steegborn, C. (2011), Crystal structure of the GAF-B domain from human phosphodiesterase 5. Proteins, 79: 1682–1687. doi: 10.1002/prot.22989
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JAN 2011 05:46PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2010
- FoRUM. Grant Number: F630-2008
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|PROT_22989_sm_SuppFigS1.tif||15611K||Supporting Figure 1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.