Mechanism of reactant and product dissociation from the anthrax edema factor: A locally enhanced sampling and steered molecular dynamics study
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue 5, pages 1649–1661, May 2011
How to Cite
Martínez, L., Malliavin, T. E. and Blondel, A. (2011), Mechanism of reactant and product dissociation from the anthrax edema factor: A locally enhanced sampling and steered molecular dynamics study. Proteins, 79: 1649–1661. doi: 10.1002/prot.22991
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JAN 2011 05:46PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2010
- The Brazilian Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
- Institut Pasteur
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.