Multibody coarse-grained potentials for native structure recognition and quality assessment of protein models
Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue 6, pages 1923–1929, June 2011
How to Cite
Gniewek, P., Leelananda, S. P., Kolinski, A., Jernigan, R. L. and Kloczkowski, A. (2011), Multibody coarse-grained potentials for native structure recognition and quality assessment of protein models. Proteins, 79: 1923–1929. doi: 10.1002/prot.23015
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 FEB 2011 01:00PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2010
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01GM072014, R01GM081680, R01GM081680-S1
Vol. 82, Issue 7, 1549, Article first published online: 26 MAY 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!