The authors state no conflict of interest.
Computational protein design with a generalized born solvent model: Application to asparaginyl-tRNA synthetase†
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Special Issue: Protein Electrostatics Calculations: Critical Assessment of Progress and Problems
Volume 79, Issue 12, pages 3448–3468, December 2011
How to Cite
Polydorides, S., Amara, N., Aubard, C., Plateau, P., Simonson, T. and Archontis, G. (2011), Computational protein design with a generalized born solvent model: Application to asparaginyl-tRNA synthetase. Proteins, 79: 3448–3468. doi: 10.1002/prot.23042
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 MAR 2011 10:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2010
- Cyprus Research Promotion Foundation. Grant Number: PENEK-SUPPORT/0505/04
- Cyprus-France ZENON. Grant Number: CY-FR/0907/04
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!