Hua Zhou and Miao Luo contributed equally to this work.
Crystal structure of a novel dimer form of FlgD from P. aeruginosa PAO1
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue 7, pages 2346–2351, July 2011
How to Cite
Zhou, H., Luo, M., Cai, X., Tang, J., Niu, S., Zhang, W., Hu, Y., Yin, Y., Huang, A., Wang, D. and Wang, D. (2011), Crystal structure of a novel dimer form of FlgD from P. aeruginosa PAO1. Proteins, 79: 2346–2351. doi: 10.1002/prot.23058
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 APR 2011 03:06PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2011
- Chinese National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 30600101, 30770481, 30970563
- Natural Science Foundation of Chongqing. Grant Numbers: 2006BB5275, 2009BB5413
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!