Crystal structure of the novel PaiA N-acetyltransferase from Thermoplasma acidophilum involved in the negative control of sporulation and degradative enzyme production
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue 8, pages 2566–2577, August 2011
How to Cite
Filippova, E.V., Shuvalova, L., Minasov, G., Kiryukhina, O., Zhang, Y., Clancy, S., Radhakrishnan, I., Joachimiak, A. and Anderson, W.F. (2011), Crystal structure of the novel PaiA N-acetyltransferase from Thermoplasma acidophilum involved in the negative control of sporulation and degradative enzyme production. Proteins, 79: 2566–2577. doi: 10.1002/prot.23062
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 APR 2011 03:06PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2011
- NIH PSI. Grant Number: GM074942
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!