Conflict of interest: The authors state that JMW and AN are employees of OpenEye Scientific Software, Inc. which sells products based on the technology used in this work. Results of this paper were from software made and sold by this company.
Application of the Gaussian dielectric boundary in Zap to the prediction of protein pKa values†
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Special Issue: Protein Electrostatics Calculations: Critical Assessment of Progress and Problems
Volume 79, Issue 12, pages 3400–3409, December 2011
How to Cite
Word, J. M. and Nicholls, A. (2011), Application of the Gaussian dielectric boundary in Zap to the prediction of protein pKa values. Proteins, 79: 3400–3409. doi: 10.1002/prot.23079
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 MAY 2011 09:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!