The authors state no conflict of interest.
Toward accurate prediction of pKa values for internal protein residues: The importance of conformational relaxation and desolvation energy†
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Special Issue: Protein Electrostatics Calculations: Critical Assessment of Progress and Problems
Volume 79, Issue 12, pages 3364–3373, December 2011
How to Cite
Wallace, J. A., Wang, Y., Shi, C., Pastoor, K. J., Nguyen, B.-L., Xia, K. and Shen, J. K. (2011), Toward accurate prediction of pKa values for internal protein residues: The importance of conformational relaxation and desolvation energy. Proteins, 79: 3364–3373. doi: 10.1002/prot.23080
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 MAY 2011 04:42PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2011
- University of Oklahoma, American Chemical Society Petroleum Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!