The authors state no conflict of interest.
On the development of protein pKa calculation algorithms†
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Special Issue: Protein Electrostatics Calculations: Critical Assessment of Progress and Problems
Volume 79, Issue 12, pages 3287–3298, December 2011
How to Cite
Carstensen, T., Farrell, D., Huang, Y., Baker, N. A. and Nielsen, J. E. (2011), On the development of protein pKa calculation algorithms. Proteins, 79: 3287–3298. doi: 10.1002/prot.23091
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 MAY 2011 11:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 GM069702, P41 RR0860516
- Science Foundation Ireland PIYRA. Grant Number: 04/YI1/M537
- Irish Health Research Board. Grant Number: RP/2004/140
- Science Foundation Ireland Research Frontiers Program Award. Grant Number: 08/RFP/BIC1140
- CSCB (HEA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!