The authors state no conflict of interest.
Factors determining electrostatic fields in molecular dynamics simulations of the ras/effector interface†
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Special Issue: Protein Electrostatics Calculations: Critical Assessment of Progress and Problems
Volume 79, Issue 12, pages 3511–3524, December 2011
How to Cite
Ensign, D. L. and Webb, L. J. (2011), Factors determining electrostatic fields in molecular dynamics simulations of the ras/effector interface. Proteins, 79: 3511–3524. doi: 10.1002/prot.23095
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAY 2011 03:46PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2011
- Burroughs Welcome Fund. Grant Number: 1007207.01
- The Welch Foundation. Grant Number: F-1722
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.