Shawn Witham and Kemper Talley contributed equally to the manuscript.
Developing hybrid approaches to predict pKa values of ionizable groups†
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Special Issue: Protein Electrostatics Calculations: Critical Assessment of Progress and Problems
Volume 79, Issue 12, pages 3389–3399, December 2011
How to Cite
Witham, S., Talley, K., Wang, L., Zhang, Z., Sarkar, S., Gao, D., Yang, W. and Alexov, E. (2011), Developing hybrid approaches to predict pKa values of ionizable groups. Proteins, 79: 3389–3399. doi: 10.1002/prot.23097
The authors state no conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JUN 2011 12:57PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2010
- Institute of General Medical Sciences, National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 1R01GM093937-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!