The authors state no conflict of interest.
Blind, one-eyed, or eagle-eyed? pKa calculations during blind predictions with staphylococcal nuclease †
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Special Issue: Protein Electrostatics Calculations: Critical Assessment of Progress and Problems
Volume 79, Issue 12, pages 3299–3305, December 2011
How to Cite
Czodrowski, P. (2011), Blind, one-eyed, or eagle-eyed? pKa calculations during blind predictions with staphylococcal nuclease . Proteins, 79: 3299–3305. doi: 10.1002/prot.23110
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JUL 2011 01:49PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!