The authors state no conflict of interest.
Prediction Methods and Reports
Automated protein structure modeling in CASP9 by I-TASSER pipeline combined with QUARK-based ab initio folding and FG-MD-based structure refinement†
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue Supplement S10, pages 147–160, 2011
How to Cite
Xu, D., Zhang, J., Roy, A. and Zhang, Y. (2011), Automated protein structure modeling in CASP9 by I-TASSER pipeline combined with QUARK-based ab initio folding and FG-MD-based structure refinement. Proteins, 79: 147–160. doi: 10.1002/prot.23111
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JUL 2011 01:49PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2011
- NSF Career Award. Grant Number: DBI 1027394
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences. Grant Numbers: GM083107, GM084222
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!