The authors state no conflict of interest.
Protein electrostatics and pKa blind predictions; contribution from empirical predictions of internal ionizable residues†
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Special Issue: Protein Electrostatics Calculations: Critical Assessment of Progress and Problems
Volume 79, Issue 12, pages 3333–3345, December 2011
How to Cite
Olsson, M. H. M. (2011), Protein electrostatics and pKa blind predictions; contribution from empirical predictions of internal ionizable residues. Proteins, 79: 3333–3345. doi: 10.1002/prot.23113
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JUL 2011 11:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2011
- Danish Council for Strategic Research (Program Commission on Strategic Growth Technologies). Grant Number: 2106-07-0030
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.