The authors state no conflict of interest.
Histidine in continuum electrostatics protonation state calculations†
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Special Issue: Protein Electrostatics Calculations: Critical Assessment of Progress and Problems
Volume 79, Issue 12, pages 3410–3419, December 2011
How to Cite
Couch, V. and Stuchebrukhov, A. (2011), Histidine in continuum electrostatics protonation state calculations. Proteins, 79: 3410–3419. doi: 10.1002/prot.23114
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JUL 2011 11:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2010
- NSF. Grant Number: PHY 0646273
- NIH. Grant Number: GM54052
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!