A new residue-nucleotide propensity potential with structural information considered for discriminating protein-RNA docking decoys
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 80, Issue 1, pages 14–24, January 2012
How to Cite
Li, C. H., Cao, L. B., Su, J. G., Yang, Y. X. and Wang, C. X. (2012), A new residue-nucleotide propensity potential with structural information considered for discriminating protein-RNA docking decoys. Proteins, 80: 14–24. doi: 10.1002/prot.23117
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JUL 2011 11:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2011
- Chinese Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 31171267, 10974008, 10947014
- Beijing Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 4102006
- Fundamental Research Fund for the Beijing Municipal Education Commission Science and Technology Innovation Platform
- International S&T Cooperation Program of China. Grant Number: 2010DFA31710
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!