A new residue-nucleotide propensity potential with structural information considered for discriminating protein-RNA docking decoys
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 80, Issue 1, pages 14–24, January 2012
How to Cite
Li, C. H., Cao, L. B., Su, J. G., Yang, Y. X. and Wang, C. X. (2012), A new residue-nucleotide propensity potential with structural information considered for discriminating protein-RNA docking decoys. Proteins, 80: 14–24. doi: 10.1002/prot.23117
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JUL 2011 11:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2011
- Chinese Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 31171267, 10974008, 10947014
- Beijing Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 4102006
- Fundamental Research Fund for the Beijing Municipal Education Commission Science and Technology Innovation Platform
- International S&T Cooperation Program of China. Grant Number: 2010DFA31710
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.