A genetically encoded, high-signal-to-noise maltose sensor
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue 11, pages 3025–3036, November 2011
How to Cite
Marvin, J. S., Schreiter, E. R., Echevarría, I. M. and Looger, L. L. (2011), A genetically encoded, high-signal-to-noise maltose sensor. Proteins, 79: 3025–3036. doi: 10.1002/prot.23118
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2011
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-AC02-06CH11357
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|PROT_23118_sm_SuppFigures.pdf||3443K||Supporting Information Figures|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.