The authors state no conflict of interest.
Prediction Methods and Reports
Automated tertiary structure prediction with accurate local model quality assessment using the intfold-ts method†
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue Supplement S10, pages 137–146, 2011
How to Cite
McGuffin, L. J. and Roche, D. B. (2011), Automated tertiary structure prediction with accurate local model quality assessment using the intfold-ts method. Proteins, 79: 137–146. doi: 10.1002/prot.23120
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JUL 2011 11:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2011
- RCUK Academic Fellowship
- University of Reading Faculty Studentship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!