The authors state no conflict of interest.
MCCE analysis of the pKas of introduced buried acids and bases in staphylococcal nuclease†
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Special Issue: Protein Electrostatics Calculations: Critical Assessment of Progress and Problems
Volume 79, Issue 12, pages 3306–3319, December 2011
How to Cite
Gunner, M. R., Zhu, X. and Klein, M. C. (2011), MCCE analysis of the pKas of introduced buried acids and bases in staphylococcal nuclease. Proteins, 79: 3306–3319. doi: 10.1002/prot.23124
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JUL 2011 11:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2011
- NSF. Grant Number: MCB-1022208
- NIH. Grant Number: 5G12 RR03060
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!