Enhancing systematic protein–protein docking methods using ray casting: Application to ATTRACT
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue 11, pages 3037–3049, November 2011
How to Cite
Li, Y., Cortés, J. and Siméon, T. (2011), Enhancing systematic protein–protein docking methods using ray casting: Application to ATTRACT. Proteins, 79: 3037–3049. doi: 10.1002/prot.23127
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUL 2011 02:55PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!