Enhancing systematic protein–protein docking methods using ray casting: Application to ATTRACT
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue 11, pages 3037–3049, November 2011
How to Cite
Li, Y., Cortés, J. and Siméon, T. (2011), Enhancing systematic protein–protein docking methods using ray casting: Application to ATTRACT. Proteins, 79: 3037–3049. doi: 10.1002/prot.23127
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUL 2011 02:55PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2010
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.