The authors state no conflict of interest.
Assessment of protein structure refinement in CASP9†
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue Supplement S10, pages 74–90, 2011
How to Cite
MacCallum, J. L., Pérez, A., Schnieders, M. J., Hua, L., Jacobson, M. P. and Dill, K. A. (2011), Assessment of protein structure refinement in CASP9. Proteins, 79: 74–90. doi: 10.1002/prot.23131
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUL 2011 11:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: GM090205, GM34993, GM081210
- EMBO. Grant Number: ALTF 1107-2009 (Felloship).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!