The authors state no conflict of interest.
Assessment of protein structure refinement in CASP9†
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue Supplement S10, pages 74–90, 2011
How to Cite
MacCallum, J. L., Pérez, A., Schnieders, M. J., Hua, L., Jacobson, M. P. and Dill, K. A. (2011), Assessment of protein structure refinement in CASP9. Proteins, 79: 74–90. doi: 10.1002/prot.23131
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUL 2011 11:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: GM090205, GM34993, GM081210
- EMBO. Grant Number: ALTF 1107-2009 (Felloship).
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.