The evolution of function in strictosidine synthase-like proteins
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue 11, pages 3082–3098, November 2011
How to Cite
Hicks, M. A., Barber, A. E., Giddings, L.-A., Caldwell, J., O'Connor, S. E. and Babbitt, P. C. (2011), The evolution of function in strictosidine synthase-like proteins. Proteins, 79: 3082–3098. doi: 10.1002/prot.23135
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JUL 2011 01:25PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2011
- NIH. Grant Number: R01 (GM074820)
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 GM60595, U54 GM093342
- ARCS Foundation
- PhRMA Foundation Predoctoral Informatics fellowship
- National Science Foundation Predoctoral fellowship
- Ford Foundation Predoctoral fellowship
- NIH. Grant Number: P41 RR001081
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.