Role of different β-turns in β-hairpin conformation and stability studied by optical spectroscopy
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 80, Issue 1, pages 44–60, January 2012
How to Cite
Wu, L., McElheny, D., Setnicka, V., Hilario, J. and Keiderling, T. A. (2012), Role of different β-turns in β-hairpin conformation and stability studied by optical spectroscopy. Proteins, 80: 44–60. doi: 10.1002/prot.23140
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 AUG 2011 09:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE07-18543
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.