The authors state no conflict of interest.
Analysis of electrostatic interactions in the denatured state ensemble of the N-terminal domain of L9 under native conditions†
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Special Issue: Protein Electrostatics Calculations: Critical Assessment of Progress and Problems
Volume 79, Issue 12, pages 3500–3510, December 2011
How to Cite
Meng, W. and Raleigh, D. P. (2011), Analysis of electrostatic interactions in the denatured state ensemble of the N-terminal domain of L9 under native conditions. Proteins, 79: 3500–3510. doi: 10.1002/prot.23145
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 AUG 2011 09:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2011
- NSF. Grant Number: MCB0919860
- New York State Office of Science, Technology, and Academic Research
- the Keck Foundation
- New York State
- the NYC Economic Development Corporation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!