The authors state no conflict of interest.
Exploring conformational changes coupled to ionization states using a hybrid Rosetta-MCCE protocol†
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Special Issue: Protein Electrostatics Calculations: Critical Assessment of Progress and Problems
Volume 79, Issue 12, pages 3356–3363, December 2011
How to Cite
Song, Y. (2011), Exploring conformational changes coupled to ionization states using a hybrid Rosetta-MCCE protocol. Proteins, 79: 3356–3363. doi: 10.1002/prot.23146
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 AUG 2011 09:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!