Phosphorylation alters backbone conformational preferences of serine and threonine peptides
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue 11, pages 3155–3165, November 2011
How to Cite
Kim, S.-Y., Jung, Y., Hwang, G.-S., Han, H. and Cho, M. (2011), Phosphorylation alters backbone conformational preferences of serine and threonine peptides. Proteins, 79: 3155–3165. doi: 10.1002/prot.23148
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 AUG 2011 01:22PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2011
- The Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, National Research Foundation (NRF), Korea. Grant Number: 20090078897
- KBSI. Grant Number: T31401
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.