Phanourios Tamamis is a Fulbright visiting Scholar at the University of California, Riverside and at Princeton University.
Design of a modified mouse protein with ligand binding properties of its human analog by molecular dynamics simulations: The case of C3 inhibition by compstatin
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue 11, pages 3166–3179, November 2011
How to Cite
Tamamis, P., Pierou, P., Mytidou, C., Floudas, C. A., Morikis, D. and Archontis, G. (2011), Design of a modified mouse protein with ligand binding properties of its human analog by molecular dynamics simulations: The case of C3 inhibition by compstatin. Proteins, 79: 3166–3179. doi: 10.1002/prot.23149
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 AUG 2011 01:22PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2011
- Cyprus Fulbright Commission
- University of Cyprus grant
- UCR Bioengineering Center seed fund
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 5R01GM052032
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!