Phanourios Tamamis is a Fulbright visiting Scholar at the University of California, Riverside and at Princeton University.
Design of a modified mouse protein with ligand binding properties of its human analog by molecular dynamics simulations: The case of C3 inhibition by compstatin
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue 11, pages 3166–3179, November 2011
How to Cite
Tamamis, P., Pierou, P., Mytidou, C., Floudas, C. A., Morikis, D. and Archontis, G. (2011), Design of a modified mouse protein with ligand binding properties of its human analog by molecular dynamics simulations: The case of C3 inhibition by compstatin. Proteins, 79: 3166–3179. doi: 10.1002/prot.23149
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 AUG 2011 01:22PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2011
- Cyprus Fulbright Commission
- University of Cyprus grant
- UCR Bioengineering Center seed fund
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 5R01GM052032
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|PROT_23149_sm_suppmovie1.avi||14907K||Supporting Movie 1.|
|PROT_23149_sm_suppmovie2.avi||13940K||Supporting Movie 2.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.