Effects of the Val211Gly substitution on molecular dynamics of the CMY-2 cephalosporinase: Implications on hydrolysis of expanded-spectrum cephalosporins
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue 11, pages 3180–3192, November 2011
How to Cite
Kotsakis, S. D., Tzouvelekis, L. S., Petinaki, E., Tzelepi, E. and Miriagou, V. (2011), Effects of the Val211Gly substitution on molecular dynamics of the CMY-2 cephalosporinase: Implications on hydrolysis of expanded-spectrum cephalosporins. Proteins, 79: 3180–3192. doi: 10.1002/prot.23150
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 AUG 2011 01:21PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2011
- Hellenic Pasteur Institute
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.