Simulation of the β- to α-sheet transition results in a twisted sheet for antiparallel and an α-nanotube for parallel strands: Implications for amyloid formation
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue 11, pages 3193–3207, November 2011
How to Cite
Hayward, S. and James Milner-White, E. (2011), Simulation of the β- to α-sheet transition results in a twisted sheet for antiparallel and an α-nanotube for parallel strands: Implications for amyloid formation. Proteins, 79: 3193–3207. doi: 10.1002/prot.23154
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 AUG 2011 01:21PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2011
- University of East Anglia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!