Simulation of the β- to α-sheet transition results in a twisted sheet for antiparallel and an α-nanotube for parallel strands: Implications for amyloid formation
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue 11, pages 3193–3207, November 2011
How to Cite
Hayward, S. and James Milner-White, E. (2011), Simulation of the β- to α-sheet transition results in a twisted sheet for antiparallel and an α-nanotube for parallel strands: Implications for amyloid formation. Proteins, 79: 3193–3207. doi: 10.1002/prot.23154
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 AUG 2011 01:21PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2011
- University of East Anglia
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.