The authors state no conflict of interest.
Assessment of Other Categories of Predictions
Evaluation of residue–residue contact predictions in CASP9†
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue Supplement S10, pages 119–125, 2011
How to Cite
Monastyrskyy, B., Fidelis, K., Tramontano, A. and Kryshtafovych, A. (2011), Evaluation of residue–residue contact predictions in CASP9. Proteins, 79: 119–125. doi: 10.1002/prot.23160
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 AUG 2011 11:09AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2011
- National Library of Medicine (NIH/NLM). Grant Number: LM007085
- KAUST Award. Grant Number: KUK-I1-012-43
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley-Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.