The authors state no conflict of interest.
Assessment of Other Categories of Predictions
Evaluation of disorder predictions in CASP9†
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 79, Issue Supplement S10, pages 107–118, 2011
How to Cite
Monastyrskyy, B., Fidelis, K., Moult, J., Tramontano, A. and Kryshtafovych, A. (2011), Evaluation of disorder predictions in CASP9. Proteins, 79: 107–118. doi: 10.1002/prot.23161
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 AUG 2011 10:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2011
- US National Library of Medicine (NIH/NLM). Grant Number: LM007085
- King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST). Grant Number: KUK-I1-012-43
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!