Structural mechanisms of constitutive activation in the C5a receptors with mutations in the extracellular loops: Molecular modeling study
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 80, Issue 1, pages 71–80, January 2012
How to Cite
Nikiforovich, G. V. and Baranski, T. J. (2012), Structural mechanisms of constitutive activation in the C5a receptors with mutations in the extracellular loops: Molecular modeling study. Proteins, 80: 71–80. doi: 10.1002/prot.23162
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 AUG 2011 10:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: GM 71634, GM63720
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!