Jae-Woo Ahn and Shin Youp Lee contributed equally to this work.
Crystal structure of glucuronic acid dehydrogeanse from Chromohalobacter salexigens†
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 80, Issue 1, pages 314–318, January 2012
How to Cite
Ahn, J.-W., Lee, S. Y., Kim, S., Kim, S. M., Lee, S. B. and Kim, K.-J. (2012), Crystal structure of glucuronic acid dehydrogeanse from Chromohalobacter salexigens. Proteins, 80: 314–318. doi: 10.1002/prot.23167
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 SEP 2011 06:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2011
- Korea Research Foundation. Grant Number: 313-2008-2-C00738
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Number: NRF-2009-0072017
- Korean Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology (MEST)
- the Gyungbuk Sea
- Korean Ministry of Land
- Transport and Maritime Affairs (MLTM)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!