The linear interaction energy method for the prediction of protein stability changes upon mutation
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 80, Issue 1, pages 111–125, January 2012
How to Cite
Wickstrom, L., Gallicchio, E. and Levy, R. M. (2012), The linear interaction energy method for the prediction of protein stability changes upon mutation. Proteins, 80: 111–125. doi: 10.1002/prot.23168
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 SEP 2011 06:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: 5 T90 DK070135, GM30580
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!